Wednesday, January 14, 2009

this week in cats

First off-- for readers of my old blog, I'm not doing the whole "angry preacher" thing for TWIC anymore. Sorry-- it just took too long to write. Plus, this shit just writes itself-- plain and simple commentary is good enough. That said.. on with the show:

Can't take the heat? Then get out of the kitchen!

Can't take the cold? Then make yourself a sweater out of cat hair!

That's exactly what this lady does. Well... she actually just makes cat hair handbags, but that's close enough in my book. The following video explains how/why this is done. It is as creepy as it is both charming/interesting:



Three reasons/quotes to watch this:

1:10- "First the cat is thoroughly washed-- some like it, some don't-- and then given a blow#@$." (You'll have to watch to see what the three-letter, blanked-out word is.)

2:10- "Once the time comes to have Charlie put to sleep, I'll have a little piece of him left behind." (I love how she's already convinced that Charlie will be put to sleep-- no if's, and's or but's about it. "I've already got my little cat handbag, so at the very first sign of disease, he's goin' to the vet!!)

2:20- "smelly cat"

Meow-halo.

No comments:

Post a Comment